Assembly 2nd Shift
Charlotte, NC 28269 US
2nd Shift 2: 15pm-10: 45pm$16.75/hour - Paid weekly!
You will be working together in a group to produce metering devices and become knowledgeable to be able to perform all basic operations needed to produce the parts from start to finish.
In This Function You Will
• Set up, assembly, and repairing when necessary
• Perform quality and SPC checks where necessary to produce good quality devices
• Share in handling all materials used in the cell and the movement of finished devices to designated areas
• Count parts on a periodic basis and order parts, as needed
• Adhere to and support all facility environmental guidelines and procedures to identify additional pollution prevention projects to reduce waste and raw material consumption
• Adhere to all facility safety guidelines and encourage communication and participation of personnel to further identify and reduce/eliminate potential hazards.
• Adhere to and support all facility environmental guidelines and procedures to identify additional pollution prevention projects to reduce waste and raw material consumption. The incumbent will also be responsible for organization and cleanliness of the work area, and you will support and abide by all procedures set forth to assure product and process quality and support plant manufacturing principles.
• No relocation benefit is being offered for this position. Only candidates that currently reside within the immediate geographical area of Charlotte, NC will be considered. Active Duty Military Service member candidates are exempt from the geographical area limitation
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future
• Previous manufacturing or assembly experience