Assembly Weekend ONLY Fri,Sat and Sun- work 36 hours get paid for 40!!! 10 spots open - Temp to hire
Arden, NC 28704 US
Assembler - Weekend Shift
7: 00 am - 7: 30 pm, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, plus OT
Lifting up to 35 pounds
The primary function of the job is to perform winding, assembly, complex and repetitive wiring, and to produce complete sub-assemblies, and final assembly of control equipment. Checks electrical / mechanical performance of completed assemblies.
• Works from drawings, engineering specifications, and manufacturing information to complete assembly and wiring of control equipment.
• Determines necessary parts and material, and prepares requisition to obtain parts and material from stock.
• Prepares wire for assembly by cutting, stripping, and attaching terminals.
• Lies out, assembles, wires, adjusts, fits and modifies parts, components, and sub-assemblies to form completed control assembly.
• May require lifting, bending, ladder work and other forms of movement.
• Checks electrical / mechanical performance of completed assemblies to ensure conformance to Asheville Plant quality standards, and makes necessary adjustments and alignment when required.
• Executes engineering and customer changes and makes repairs as required.
• Reports irregularities or equipment malfunctions to coach.
• Maintains records as required.
• Observes all safety and hygiene rules and regulations.
• Maintains work area in a neat and orderly manner.
• Other assignments as required.
Must be able to pass drug and background check