Certified Medical Assistant
Raleigh, NC 27612
The CMA works interdependently with other office medical professionals to provide quality healthcare to the patient. You will provide direct patient care under the direction of a medical Provider by performing specific services in caring for the personal needs and comforts of the patient. You understand the needs of the practice and supports the mission and values.
- Rooming patients, obtaining vital signs and documenting in patient’ s charts.
- Interviewing patients and documenting/updating basic medical history.
- Preparing medications for therapeutic injections and/or administering IM injections themselves.
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms.
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday 8: 00-5: 30PM (or when your Physician finishes the day)Friday 8: 00-1: 00PM
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritize work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent required
- Certified Medical Assistant Or Registered Medical Assistant required