Certified Medical Assistant
Raleigh, NC 27612 US
The Medical Assistant works interdependently with other medical professionals to provide quality health care to the patient. Provides direct patient care under the direction of a medical Provider by performing specific services in caring for the personal needs and comforts of the patient. The Medical Assistant understands the needs of the practice and supports the mission and values.
- Rooming patients, obtaining vital signs and documenting in patient’s charts.
- Interviewing patients and documenting/updating basic medical history.
- Preparing medications for therapeutic injections and/or administering IM injections themselves.
- Prepare and clean treatment rooms.
- Knowledge of medical office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills, ability to multi-task, prioritizes work
- Social perceptiveness and service oriented
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and patient management software
Hours of Work:
Monday - Thursday 8: 00 - 5: 30PM (or when your Physician finishes the day)Friday 8: 00 - 1: 00PM.
High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
Certified Medical Assistant Or Registered Medical Assistant Required