Customer Account Supervisor
Durham, NC 27713
The Greer Group is recruiting a Customer Account Supervisor for our client in Durham, NC.
This is a direct hire opportunity!
Monday – Friday, 9: 00 AM – 5: 30 PM
- The Customer Account Supervisor role is responsible for providing leadership to a team of direct reports
- and overseeing all aspects of the Customer Account Representatives’ performance.
- Responsible for hiring, training, coaching, supervising, performance management, administrative duties (i.E.-scheduling, Time Card oversight, annual performance evaluations, etc.), engagement, and professional development of Customer Account Representatives reporting directly to Supervisor.
- Oversee all order processing activities including sales orders, warranty replacements, and return authorizations.
- Design and disseminate policies and procedures to department employees.
- Partner with Customer Account Department Manager and other Operations leaders to maintain
- Materials Management and other Standard Operating Procedure documents.
- Assist with developing strategies and implement action plans to successfully maximize efficiency, profitability and consistent ongoing operations.
- Assist patients and customers with status, inquiries, and other Customer Account matters.
- Serve as an escalation point to address any new or unresolved customer concerns.
- Assist with establishing policies and procedures with other management staff for department operations.
- Organize meetings as needed and provide agenda and meeting notes.
- Ensure projects related to Customer Accounts Department are completed on time.
- Assists employees, individually or in groups, with new procedures as necessary.
- Assist Customer Account Department Manager with coaching individual Customer Account Representatives in need of performance improvement.
- Ability to travel to assist customers and attend meetings/conferences with regards to company initiatives.
- Develop extensive knowledge of Company policy/Quality System and regulatory requirements for the handling of Class Ill medical devices.
- Serve as additional back-up support for escalation, staff scheduling and status communications, daily report maintenance, disseminating job-related information/updates, and keeping VP of Operations informed of issues.
- Provide routine troubleshooting assistance for company medical products and refer more
- advanced trouble-shooting or other customer needs to the appropriate Dept.
- Track delivery of shipments to and from customers to ensure customer satisfaction & FDA traceability requirements.
- Maintain the company' s official patient/customer file in accordance with company policy, Medicare Accreditation requirements and Federal/State privacy laws.
- Strong organizational, time management, detail-oriented, problem solving, project management, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to directly interface professionally and courteously with patients, customers (clinics), and industry professionals in both private and group situations via dialogue or giving presentations by phone, internet, or in person.
- Excellent database skills with proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Teams) and ability to learn Microsoft Navision and CRM systems.
- Ability to complete work in accordance with complex operational procedures.
- Ability to perform under pressure, including time-pressure/deadlines, quality audits and
- various regulatory (FDA, Medicare, OIG, OCI) inspections, etc.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Bachelor's or Associates degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of Customer Account experience or equivalent.
- Direct supervision/management of 5+ direct reports experience required 3-5 years supervisory experience preferred.
- 1-2 years health care industry desirable.
- Complete a background check.