Mebane, NC 27302 US
This is a direct hire opportunity!
- Integration of robotics and automation with machine tools and systems. (According to all relevant standards).
- Electrical control and safety system specification, design and build. (Includes panel builds and wiring).
- Creation of drawings and BOM’s. (AutoCAD, Excel), includes reverse engineering
- Component specification and selection.
- Involvement in specification and selection of machines and automation.
- Robot programming.
- Automation system design and build.
- Custom machine design and build.
- Project management.
- PLC, HMI and Safety controller programming. (AB and Siemens).
- Industrial network specification and configuration.
- Some mechanical work (Assembly and fabrication).
- Occasional support of maintenance teams for repairs, troubleshooting or continuous improvement.
- Some travel for machine runoffs or projects.
- Some weekend work to support projects.
- Training others.
- Perform additional assignments as defined by Central Engineering Manager/Principal engineer.
Associates Degree in a technical field or equivalent experience.
Training and minimum 2 yrs. experience with electrical circuits, control systems and safety systems.
Training and minimum 2 yrs. experience with power circuits up to 480 vac.
Training and minimum 2 yrs. experience with PLC and HMI programming.
Solid understanding of robot programming and ladder logic.
Proficiency with: PC’s, Industrial networks, PLC’s, HMI’s, Safety Controllers, vision systems, AutoCAD, Excel, Word, Outlook, Industrial robot programming.
Able to work to tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
Self-motivated with a strong work ethic.