Entry Level Assembly, All Shifts, Temp to Hire After 90 days!!
Hodges, SC 29653 US
1st shift: 7: 30 am to 3: 30 pm2nd shift: 3: 30 pm to 11: 30 pm
In the Final Assembly Technician role, you assemble and modify work in the manufacture of customer service orders, power modules, and any sub-assemblies associated with these.
• You will work to manufacturing information, electrical and mechanical drawings, sketches, written or oral instruction from supervisor or engineering and to established procedures.
• You will fill out ISO checklists, quality checklists, customer checklists, feedback forms, and production lists for supervision, drafting, customer service, and engineering as required.
• You will mount and install electrical equipment and perform wire operations as needed.
• You will receive, pick, label, pack and prepare for shipment, all material and assemblies.
• You will maintain minimum levels of Kanban inventory and report shortages to appropriate operators.
• You will inspect all assemblies for loose or missing hardware and cleanliness.
• You will respond to change notices, customer requested adjustments, and development needs
• High school diploma or GED equivalent from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 1 year of manufacturing experience.
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship.
• At least 3 months of manufacturing experience in an industrial manufacturing environment
• At least 3 months of experience using hand and air tools
• South Carolina Manufacturing Certification (SCMC) or equivalent
Strong verbal and written communication skills, persuasive skills, and analytical problem-solving skills. Work with individuals and groups to effectively participate within team environment. Willing to work flexible hours and overtime in support of business needs. Utilize various hand tools to assemble and verify quality in a Lean environment. Utilize various hand and power tools, step ladder and crane to assemble units. Must be able to use standard computer programs such as Microsoft Outlook and job specific programs such as Enovia.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; reach at or above shoulder level; grip; and use hands to handle and feel. The employee is frequently required to walk; stoop; lift; carry; push; pull; and grip. The employee is frequently required to lift/carry up to 50 pounds. The employee is frequently required to push/pull up to or greater than 50 pounds. The vision requirements include far and close vision with depth perception and color discrimination. While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to listen and to talk.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly exposed to noise and frequently exposed to dust.