Morrisville, NC 27560 US
The Greer Group is seeking a Facilities Assistant for a Pharmaceutical client of ours in Morrisville, NC. This is a long term temporary position, with the opportunity to go permanent.
Overview: The Assistant will work closely with the Facilities Lead to support all daily operational office and facility support activities.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receptionist duties
- Handle incoming/outgoing mail
- Perform room setups for town halls and other large meetings
- Work order coordination with property management
- Supervision of Facility vendors when onsite delivering or providing service
- Stock coffee and snack products
- Assist with site events
- Assist with project activities
- Office supplies
- Provide guidance to Day Porter on special cleaning needs (cleaning microwaves, refrigerators, etc)
- Maintain records as requested
- Assist with Emergency action plans/drills
- Perform frequent site inspections, document and handle deficiencies
Experience in facilities or hospitality industry
Demonstrated customer service excellence
Demonstrated ability to work and communicate professionally, verbally, and in written form with internal and external customers.
MS Outlook, Excel, Word MS
Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team environment
Responsibility for follow-up actions
Organization skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Ability to perform using independent judgment and personal initiative
Work independently without regular direct supervision.
HS Diploma or GED equivalent