Raleigh, NC 27612 US
GENERAL DEFINITION:Process all incoming and outgoing mail. MAJOR DUTIES OF POSITION:
- Sort, open, date and deliver all incoming mail to the proper departments throughout the insurance company and affiliated organizations.
- File and prepare outgoing mail for County Offices, District Claims Offices and other organizations daily.
- Prepare outbound UPS and FedEx packages for shipment daily.
- Pick up and deliver interoffice mail daily.
- Record all outgoing certified, registered, insured and certificate of mailings daily.
- Pick up and deliver postal mail to and from local post offices. Carry out other local deliveries as needed.
- Prepare and process outgoing postal mail, including certified and priority mail, certificates of mailing, insured mail, as well as other mail requiring special services.
- Prepare and mail monthly and other periodic reports generated by the Information Systems Department.
- Check mail machine daily for adequate postage.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Successfully take a NC background check.
- Good math skills and good communication skills required.
- Must have valid North Carolina driver's license and maintain good driving record.
- Ability to pass a Wonderlic test (Cognitive intelligence test).