Mebane, NC 27302 US
Our Client is a global engineering business. They design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’ s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers. Be a part of a team that is continuously evolving, pioneering new technologies and reinventing existing ones, and stretching ourselves to get better in everything we do. They employ 56, 000 people in more than 30 countries.
They are a market leader in the development and delivery of contemporary systems and solutions. With a comprehensive global footprint. They design, develop, manufacture, and integrate an extensive range of technologies for over 90% of the world’ s automotive manufacturers.
- Read electrical schematics
- Install, repair and troubleshoot electrical panel boxes, prox switches, sensor and controllers.
- Understand and follow Electrical Safety standards
- Experience with 6-axis Robots
- Ability to navigate robot using the pendant
- Able to teach robots
- Troubleshoot and repair failures, controller/software issues or mechanical issues
- Wire Robot electrical connection
- Experience w/ Automation
- Able to connect to PLC
- Understand and can troubleshoot ladder logic, network communication
- Experience using and troubleshooting Allen Bradley PLC’ s
- Experience w/ Conveyors, Control Panels, Keyence Cameras and bar code readers, and Servo’ s and servo actuators
- Ability to run conduit for wiring
- Experience w/ a variety of Software: Must be able to easily learn different software used in manufacturing
- Troubleshoot and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems. Such as pumps, seals, valves and cylinders.
- Fabricate hydraulic lines including crimping on fittings
- Must be able to read and understand schematics
- Expert at troubleshooting and repairing both Mechanical/Electrical issues on machines
- Able to draw parts using CAD or other software
- Welding and CNC experience
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalent
- 6 – 8 years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- Complete a background check