Night Material Handler (12 hour rotating)
Garner, NC 27529 US
- Responsible for operating forklift and moving large materials and products within the warehouse, larger loads, some strapped and some unstrapped.
- Individuals will be responsible for producing top quality work while meeting/exceeding expected safety, quality, production goals, and scrap targets.
- Loading/unloading large trucks with product, must be able to load properly as well as operate a standard forklift (Sit down forklift experience preferred).
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent (Proof of education is required).
- Loading/unloading experience required (comfort with sit-down forklift).
- Complete a successful NC background check and drug screen.
- Steel toed boots (lace up and above the ankle) are required.
- Have operated a forklift within the last year (mandatory).